Private Aviation / Private Jet Sourcing Specialist
Work Location: Manhattan, NY
Salary Based on Experience
The Sourcing Specialist supports our sales team by sourcing off-fleet aircraft from within Flewber’s preferred network of private air charter operators, to satisfy the demand from our Argus Registered charter brokerage (Flewber Luxe) as well as the Flewber App.
Flewber is a recognized leader in the private air travel industry, providing the most advanced flight solutions at the very best value – anytime, anywhere.
The Sourcing Specialist is an expert in aircraft types, performance and limitations, market pricing, crew duty restrictions, international permit requirements, and weather constraints.
This is a challenging role, working in a fast-paced industry, in which you will be monitoring real-time availability, industry trends, aircraft quality, and market consistency.
- Sourcing aircraft for incoming flight requests
- Submitting aircraft options that will be presented to the client
- Finding options for immediate charters and recovering AOG situations.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Flewber’s preferred network of operators.
- Collaborating with the internal team to solve any issues in a timely fashion.
- Communicating with clients when delays occur or a recovery option needs to be secured.
- Developing your business aviation industry expertise.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- In-depth knowledge of the private aviation industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 (Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Proficiency in Avinode
- At least 1 year of aviation brokerage experience, including experience with aircraft operations.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule that will include frequent early starts, late finishes, weekends, public holidays, and some on-call requirements.
- Commercial acumen – possesses proven experience in identifying commercially viable opportunities and negotiating deals.
- Advanced organizational skills and the ability to multitask, while keeping up with high demand.